Prairie Psychology Services Prof. Corp.
At Prairie Psychology Services, we offer evidence-based assessment and treatment services for a number of specific problem areas.
We are able to help with everyday problems including:
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Healthy Lifestyle and Well Being
- Relationship Problems
- Parenting Problems and Family Issues
- Job Stress/ Burnout
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Issues
- Chronic Pain and Illness Management
We have specialized training to assess, diagnose and treat the following clinical conditions:
- Depression/ Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders:
- Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Specific Phobia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Intellectual Disability
Assessment and treatment services are provided in a supportive and confidential environment. The services offered are collaborative and solution-focused in nature, with an emphasis on helping clients develop and practice skills to be implemented in their daily lives. Treatment is tailored to each individual’s needs and unique areas of difficulty.
Please contact us if you would like further information regarding our clinic and the services we offer, or to arrange an initial consultation with one of our Psychologists.