Please be advised, our clinic will move to phone or video sessions only for all scheduled appointments starting Monday November 16, 2020.
Before we meet in person, we have a few documents for you to review:
1. COVID-19 Screening Form
2. COVID-19 Waiver and Confidentiality form (please read attached form and your clinician will also review it with you at your first in-person appointment in clinic)
Please click on the following links to complete the forms.
Covid Screening Form
Thank you for reviewing these documents in advance of your session. We will be calling you before the session to ensure that you have received this information and to answer any questions that you might have.
Please know that we are strictly following the rules outlined by the Saskatchewan Health Authority to ensure the health and safety of all of our valued clients as well as our staff, which means that you will notice some changes during your upcoming appointment:
• Our clinicians will be rotating their availability in clinic. We will continue to provide full time telepsychology services through phone or videoconferencing. Please note that these telepsychology services are fully covered through all insurance providers and will continue to be encouraged.
• Our reception desk and waiting room will be closed except for exceptional circumstances.
• Only those individuals scheduled to be seen in the appointment should attend. Your clinician will provide further instruction as to who is required in each session. Parents, spouses, relatives, friends and pets of our clients will be asked to wait in their vehicles during all scheduled appointment times.
• Appointments will be kept to the standard 50 minute session to ensure time to thoroughly sanitize shared spaces in the building in between clients.
• We are unable to offer coffee, tea or water at the clinic during this time, but encourage you to bring your own.
• Please note that our washrooms will be closed.
• We will only be accepting payment via email transfer or credit card at this time. Please call our office staff if you require any assistance with this process.
• Re-booking of appointments will be completed with your clinician after each session or via phone with our reception staff. We are always available to help, but request that you call or mail us with any questions.
Upon arrival, all clients will be asked to:
• Please wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time. You may request that we call you when we are ready for you to enter the building.
• Sanitize your hands at the sanitizing station available at our entrance.
• Face masks will not be required at this time, but you are welcome to wear one if you choose.
• Please do not attend if you have any flu-like, cold or allergy symptoms – we would be happy to conduct your session virtually!
Should you have any questions, please reach out to our reception staff at 306-584-3876 or by email at .